Saturday, December 26, 2009

Elfing ourselves!

It's been a time of great fun, family, friends and frivolity this Christmas time. I received the Susan Boyle CD that I so wanted. Happy Christmas to me! Our daughters and grandchildren also decided to "Elf" us. What a funny thing that is! We sent it out to many friends so we could share the laughter.

As I said, I've been doing a bit of crocheting and this is one of the hats that I made. It can be worn as a tam or as a cloche. I am making them for my friend in Wisconsin to sell in her shop. This one is made of alpaca yarn. It is so soft, warm. I'm working on several others for her as well. It is just to to sit quietly and enjoy the snow, my family and the fact that there is quiet in my day.

There will be a class at my house on Wednesday. I was not anticipating another teaching opportunity, but it has come together rather rapidly. Looks like the house will be full of fiber and new feltmakers! I think we're going to have a ball!

No comments: