Monday, March 12, 2012

Hats...

Not much time to write. Very good friend has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and they asked me to be their nurse through the crisis. I'll probably be away for a good bit. I did get these three hats made. Yeah! I need to make felt to feel connected to the felt community. I have to go love my friend through her final phase of this life and help her die with dignity and grace, of which she has much. Hard days ahead of me and I am asking God for the strength and grace and wisdom to get me through.

Spring is coming way too fast here. Crocus are up and looking mighty perking! Robins all over the place. Isn't Spring just too wonderful! The only down side for me is that I'll have to put my much loved sweaters away....and I'll miss them!

Thanks for all of the new followers adding this blog to your list. Much appreciate that.
Shalom and make happy felt!
Suzanne

4 comments:

Ginny Huber said...

Love the hats; love you..and send blessings to you and your friend, Suzanne.

Hooked On Felt said...

Thank you so much Ginny. It's going to be a rough road, it's metastatic lung cancer...it's going to be hard for all of us. We all need blessings! and to you as well my sweet felting sister.

Diva's Niche said...

how lucky she is to have you....remember to take care of yourself my friend.

Fiona said...

Great hats. Courage for your upcoming tough time. Best wishes.