Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Felts from Symposium




















The cream colored shawl was done by one of the Scottish felters that contributed to our gallery at the Midwest Felting Symposium. It was so simply stunning, I had to share it with you. It was felted with antique cotton lace. It is elegance to me.

The scarf is again by Judy McDowell. I love her uses of silk fabric. They are simple in design, extremely feminine, beautifully executed. Judy has become one of my new favorites. She also did the purse in the blog entry from yesterday.

There was a jacket by Mary Wallace I wish I could share with you too. Sadly the battery in my camera was nearly dead, so the photo turned out "not so good". I love Mary's work both in design and quality. I'm feeling bad that I cannot share that photo with you. If anyone does have a photo of the jacket, could you share it with me?

No comments: