Monday, August 11, 2008

Felt Hat in Process, Michigan Fiber Festival

The Michigan Fiber Festival begins with classes on Wed. of this week. Should be great fun, and near perfect weather for those in attendance. Looks to be a great show this year. I'll be going over to the Allegan County Fairgrounds on Thursday to set up the booth. I am so looking forward to seeing the folks who we only see in Allegan. It is great fun!

I've not totally recovered from all of the events of the past 6 weeks, and am therefore, a bit behind on the goals I'd set for myself. Fatigue has taken its toll on any creativity that could be inside. For now, I am playing with the familiar and calling it good until I get the rest I desperately need.

If you are coming to the Michigan Fiber Festival, I hope that you'll make a point to stop by our booth. We'll be in the main building.

Shalom,
Suzanne


No comments: