Monday, September 29, 2008

Mt. Bruce Station and lovely women!



This gal(second photo) bought the brown hat. I think she looks fantastic! What a great gal! Click on her photo to see her stunning eyes. She sparkles! Wish I had taken pictures of all of the folks who purchased hats from me. ( I've got to get better at that!)

Mt. Bruce was a great show and the weather was just about perfect! Mostly finished goods sold, much teaching and so many really wonderful people. The place was decorated with gords, pumpkins, and hundreds of mums all over the farm. To see more, visit their website: www.sheepstuff.com Truly a wonderful show.

I taught two classes on felt flower making. Had fun and funny students who made some really wonderful felt flowers. I love teaching and watching the lights snap on when the novice felter "gets it". It's an amazing thing to behold each time it happens. It's just the best thing to be apart of.

Have lots to do before Rhinebeck, NY so I'd better go for now. Happy felting! Oh, forgot, go check out who is on:

http://felting.craftgossip.com

How flattered am I to be in a such great company!

Have a great week!
Shalom,
Suzanne

No comments: