Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wisconsin Sheep and Wool and Beyond

Had a wonderful time in Wisc. I always do. Just super great people, wonderful talent all over the place,and let's not forget, CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just simply the best cheese! The hats below and the gauntlets did find their new homes in Wisc. I am so happy for them! I need to make more of the gauntlets, but they are time consuming. Many hats sold in Wisconsin, so I am making as many as I can during the next week. Will be heading out to the wonderful Finger Lakes region of New York in little over a week. It will be a first time experience for me and I think it might be wise to have a good supply of hats with me. I hear it gets a bit chilly there.

Oh, nearly forgot to mention that I will soon have the scarf pattern available soon. I cannot read a pattern, nor can I write a pattern very well. However, I am greatly blessed to have folks around me who can do it for me. I've several patterns that I've made up along the way that will written for crochet. The scarf on previous blog entries, will be called "Gitti Girl Curl Scarf'. In fact, all of the patterns that I put out will be under the name "Gitti Girl". I'll post it here first when the pattern is ready!

It's SWEATRER WEATHER! ....my favorite weather!
Wear yours well!
Suzanne

No comments: