Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All in a Days Work!

I had a great day with some wonderful, funny, talented women who made these great felt hats at the Michigan Fiber Festival. There were 10 students and the creations were all very different and all wonderful. Just showing off a bit of their talents. the group picture does not show off the hats, but you can easily see from their faces that they were well pleased with their results.

The felt with the sheep on it is a piece of felt that I made when I was in Madison, WI for the Midwest Felting Symposium. It was a piece that I made with Pat Spark. What a wealth of talent and knowledge this woman is!

I'm tired, it was a long day of teaching but their faces made it so worth every minute of it. Maybe I'll be up long enough to see the meteor shower!


1 comment:

Helen + ilana = Hi said...

The hats look great! I just found your comment on my speaking of layers post. Thanks so much for that!