Thursday, March 10, 2011

Briefly, Bouquet

Been teaching a lot of private classes lately and working on the wedding bouquet. This is the bouquet, so far. I am planning on pulling the centers of the flowers together with pearl beaded stitches, three per flower. I've got to make three tulips yet and then begin the work on the greenery.
I was thinking of trying to put it all together myself, but have decided that I will take all of the elements to a professional florist to help me with the final product. Making all of the spiky sprites is tearing at my shoulder a bit, so I've had to slow it down...pacing myself...something I'm not really all that good at.

What are you all working on? I'd love to know.

Happy Felting!
Shalom,
Suzanne

4 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

You are such an amazing and gifted artist. It will be a gorgeous bouquet that will be treasured for years.

I have my beautiful corsage that you made me on my gray jacket and I get tons of compliments on it. Non-fiber people just think it's so amazing and it opens up a world of questions about fiber arts and felting. They think it's so amazing that you live so close too. (Like talented people can't be in SW Michigan) Thank you for my beautiful gift.

I...well, other than stuck in the knitting craze of the Winter's Rhythm Caplet have been trying to weave. Felting is on the back burner right now. I am ready to take another class with you though...I would love to learn how to make these gorgeous flowers.

Patty Biermans said...

Have no time for felting because I have a exhibition with my paintings 19th march. So after that I wil get back on felting. But I'm inspired by you. Hugzz...Peebee.

Hooked On Felt said...

Andrea, you are welcome here anytime! Love your knitting so much!
Hugs,
Suzanne

Lin VanArtsdalen said...

Very nice!