Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Promises Kept

Through a series of unfortunate mishaps, Kim had taken a class several years ago, traveled long distances, paid good money, only to end up making her project out of SUPER WASH WOOL! Can we all understand her grief, sadness, disappointment, frustration? She came away with a glob of wool. I was there, not teaching, but still there to see it all happen. I cried with her and then offered to teach it to her whenever we could arrange to get together. Yesterday was that day.There was HUGE success. I am sorry that I don't have the final results to share with you just yet, but they are coming soon. Since I like small groups best, I invited Evelyn to come join us for the day. I think we all walked away at the end of the day feeling very blessed to have been in each others company and to have had such great success. I think that sometimes God has us wait for some things because there are greater rewards awaiting us somewhere in the future. How could Kim and I have known that God had prepared such a day as yesterday for us? What a blessing indeed.

Hope your day and your felting is a blessing to you and to others!
Shalom,
Suzanne


2 comments:

Patty Biermans said...

It's always good to look foreward and try again when something goes not the way you expected it. Hugzz...Peebee

Hooked On Felt said...

Patty,
I've found that it produces some of the best stuff!
Hugs right back.
Thanks for stopping by!
Suzanne