Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been Tagged by Ilana and Chris!

The Rules:

  • Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) I love my name--Suzanne-- and do not answer to anything but that. My mom ingrained that in me. Even when I try on the name Sue, it just will not work. Sue is also the name of my husbands first wife, so I don't try real hard...though she is a really nice person.

2) I am heavenly blessed...my husband truly loves me and shows it everyday. It is good to be loved!

3) I love buying clothes from Israel...the best!

4) I am a political-news- junkie and love falling asleep to the weather channel or the news.

5) I can drink coffee just before going to bed and it doesn't bother me at all.

6) I love being in my 50's!

7) I love the sound of a shofar!



I'm tagging:
Barb Marr
Elizabeth Armstrong
Iona Loyola
Renee Nation
for now

No comments: