Monday, February 2, 2009

Fiber, Friends and Mentor and .Sugarbee Studios

http://www.sugarbeestudios.com/
When you get a moment, go check out this website. Too EXCELLENT! I've not heard form Chris is several months, but now I can see why, she's been very BUSY!!!!! and her wool batts are stunning. For knitters and spinners and felters, here is a wide array of items in her shop, and her prices are very nice. Love the website and am hoping to watch it as it progresses into something even more special.

For those of you who have followed this blog for a bit know that Chris and I met some time ago over fiber. She is someone that I've mentored and encouraged, but along the way, she's pushed and mentored me. I've loved the progress of her beautiful work and I hope that you'll take the time to take a peek in at her work. I think you'll enjoy her sense of humor right away.

No comments: