Monday, July 6, 2009

Turning Points / Full Moon Rises

I started this hat yesterday, but finally finished it today. It was planned to be unplanned, with many twists and turns along the process. Usually I 'll start out with a weighed and measured goal in mind, but this one was deliberately "Let GO" in the design of the resist. The top of the hat has roses in it but are difficult to show. Perhaps when it is completely dry they will show up better. This hat is made of hand-dyed merino, black was the first layer with the multi-color atop the black. I think it made the colors richer.

As I am writing this, my family is asleep, it is 11:18 pm, there is a beautiful full moon playing peek-a-boo with huge puffy clouds. It is a time to enjoy the quiet of the day, thank God for blessings I cannot even describe and enjoy the nighttime beauty that is all around me. I love a full moon.
Shalom to all of you,
Suzanne

PS:
MUST ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO TAKE A PEEK AT PAM DEGROOT's SITE. YOU"LL BE AMAZED AND INSPIRED! to say the least! Her link is on my side bar

No comments: