Monday, February 11, 2008

The weeks work and back on the road again


These are the results of our week together. I am so proud of her work. I expect to see many more wonderful thing from Chris from Jacksonville. Can you find the felt mouse?

Friday I leave for Ohio to teach a day long workshop. We'll be making needle to wet felted hats, felt flowers, and maybe some other little fun things to make the hats more interesting. I've been carding and dyeing merino for the class. I am looking forward to the class, but traveling in this very cold weather leaves a good bit to be desired. It is 11 degrees here this morning and more snow is on the way. Did I mention that the heater is out in the van? I think not. Well, the heater is out in the van and 5 hours of driving in 11 degree temps is not all that thrilling to me. I may be packing all of the wool fibers around me! I wonder if shivering creates felt if you are wrapped in it?

No comments: