Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Easter Morning! New Batts and Gertie Balls!


It's Easter Morning Beautiful Day! Dad and his wife will be here for dinner, we're awaiting their arrival. Should be a very nice day with them.

I am gearing up for the trip to Columbus, WI. this next weekend. This is one of the spinning batts I've made to take with me. I was putting them up on Etsy for a bit, but it is so much more fun to see them in person. The sales on Etsy were great, but got to have some stuff for these other wonderful women I am about to meet in Wisconsin. Should be so much fun. Have dyed up some special batts as well. Oh, they are so pretty!

Got the Gertie Balls in for the hat making classes. I've developed a needle to wet felting technique when a Gertie Ball as the resist in the wet felting process. Works so well. They'll be up on Etsy soon!
Easter Blessings!

No comments: