Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two For the Road


Healing is coming slow on the elbow and shoulder, but I am getting some other things done. These two hats are the efforts of the past couple of days. I think the blue one is my favorite. The purple one is growing on me. It is intended to be for a child, not something I normally do, but did last night.

Today is set up for the Kalamazoo Weaver's Guild Christmas Show. If you are interested, please look up the Kalamazoo Weaver Guild web site for the details. Wonderful artistry there, to be sure. Usually I am participating, but it just isn't going to happen this year. There is too much on my plate to even think of adding one more thing. Sometimes it is just that way and somethings go to give. I hope that the show is wonderful for everyone, but I especially hope it is good for my felting friends. There are great feltmakers in our area.

Shalom and Happy Felting!

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Stunning. I bought a ook on felt hat making today. So inspiring!

Hooked On Felt said...

Which book did you purchase? I hope you'll find hat making to be a great joy. I love making them and I frequently find the women who can and are willing to wear them have a great deal of moxie. They are very special women indeed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.