Friday, May 15, 2009

Dyeing for the Day

It's been a soft cloudy day, the kind of day that moves a little slower somehow. I'd planned on getting a lot accomplished today, but the day had different plans. Errands, post office, shipping, lots of emails that required answers and unexpected company. So for the days work, all I have to show for are three silk scarves. Still, I've enjoyed the process, and the softness of the day.

There are some new felters that I've added to the list on the side bar. I hope you'll enjoy looking at the blogs as well.

Happy Sabbath!
Suzanne

3 comments:

Regina Moore said...

Sounds like you actually accomplished alot today!

Mariana said...

Well, if that is all what you did in one day... and still got to enjoy company and sun... i think it was a pretty succesful day!
Hi! Just got here following the crowds... :)

Florcita

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Beautiful dyeing! I am just getting into dyeing my alpaca fiber and I am having so much fun with it.

Every Friday we have a Fiber Arts Blog Carnival at http://www.alpacafarmgirl.com
Would love for you to participate! Our readers would love to see your work.